CLICK HERE for The Top-Rated & Best-Selling Health and Personal Care Products
Healthy Habits to Improve Memory
Here are the healthy habits that can always enhance your brain’s ability to process and remember needed information:
1. Managing stress can reduce brain damage because it lowers the stress hormone cortisol.
2. Regular exercise to increase oxygen to the brain, reduce the risk for health disorders that can cause loss of memory and enhance effects of brain chemicals that protect brain cells.
3. Regular sleep for memory empowerment and proper concentration
4. Not smoking because carcinogens increase the risk of vascular diseases that can also lead to stroke and oxygen deficiency in the brain.
You have probably been bombarded of the idea that a healthy diet based on healthy foods composed of fruits and vegetables and essential fats can provide a lot of benefits including our brain’s ability to recall information. Some essential foods that are needed for improvement of memory are the following:
1. Omega 3 fatty acids are focused in the brain and are attributed with memory function. They are distinguished as “essential” fat, against other kinds of fats thus protecting the body from harmful information and high cholesterol. You can get omega 3 fatty acids from walnuts, flax seeds, cold-water fishes such as tuna and halibut.
Since older people are more prone to lack Vitamin B12 and folic acids, a supplement for these vitamins is a good idea. However, nutrients can work well if they are freshly administered through natural foods.
2. Vitamin B complex such as B12 and folic acid protect neurons by destroying homocysteine, a toxic amino acid. They can also aid in creating red blood cells which can transport oxygen all throughout the body. Best food sources of Vitamin B complex are strawberries, legumes, citrus fruits and soybeans.
3. Vitamin C and E are antioxidants that destroy toxins and free radical in the body. These free radicals are formed when oxygen interacts with certain molecules that they can damage cells. Vitamin C can also improve the oxygen flow through the brain. Foods that are natural antioxidants are blueberries, tomatoes, broccoli, green tea, nuts and citrus fruits.
Aging is the natural enemy of a sharp memory. There are different factors that can cause brain aging:
1. Vulnerability of the brain to age-related diseases that can affect its ability to recall information.
2. Insufficient neurons which can significantly affect the activity of brain chemicals such as neurotransmitters and receptors.
3. Decreased blood circulation in the brain.
However, for healthier adults, these changes represent more of a deterioration of the brain’s ability to absorb and store information. The accumulated information which your brain had gathered for many years will remain compressed. You can recall long-term memories but it will take time.
However, some older people can develop more problems with memory that can be the result of diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
Selected ArticlesAvoid Confusion To Improve Memory
Use Peg Words To Improve Your Memory
Simple Things You Can Do To Improve Your Memory
Improve Your Memory And Learn A Foreign Language
How To Improve Memory And Ace An Exam
Improve Your Memory And Remember Lists And Long Numbers
How Can You Improve Your Memory
Practice To Improve Your Memory
Tips To Improve Your Memory
Learn The Stages Of Cognition To Improve Your Memory
Techniques Used To Improve Your Memory
Memory Games To Improve Your Memory
Improve Your Memory Through Association
How To Use The Number System To Improve Your Memory
Healthy Habits To Improve Memory
How To Improve Memory And Recall Lists
Use Mnemonics To Improve Your Memory
Steps To Improve Your Memory
How Can You Improve Memory?
Use The Roman Room System To Improve Your Memory
Tips And Techniques To Improve Your Memory
How Our Brain Can Improve Your Memory?
Use Association Techniques To Improve Memory
How To Improve Memory And Remember Peoples’ Name